Imported from TAIWAN
Vacuum Pack (1 Piece)
DISCLAIMER (photos for illustration purposes only) For actual product picture please refer to review 2nd picture
- 1. Place fish in the fridge (0-20°C) for 3-5 hours.
- 2. Remove fish from vacuum bag.
- 3. For best result soak the fish in a cold brine for 30-45 minutes.
- 4. Remove fish from the brine. Pat it dry with a paper towel.
- 1. Ingredients: 1 litre cold water 30g salt and 15g sugar.
- 2. Mix salt and sugar with a little bit of warm water until both salt and sugar are dissolved.
- 3. Mix it in the cold water.