Simple method to prepare the meal, you can choose to boil or microwave it.
1. Add 12 pieces of shrimp wonton into 500ml of boiling water and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain the boiling water OR add 500ml of water and 12 pieces of frozen shrimp wonton into a microwavable bowl then microwave for 4-5 minutes.
Pls note that time may vary with different microwave.
2. Soak the sachet of mala sauce in warm water to defrost for 1 minute.
3. Tear the sachet of mala sauce and pour onto shrimp wonton.
Flaming hot mala wonton is ready for serving
• Keep frozen at or below -18°C
• Colour and quality will be affected if repeatedly thawed and refrozen