Gentle reminder, tips for cooking dumplings:
1. Boil the water first, you can put some salt in the water, the dumplings will not break easily. It’s fine if you don’t add it.
2. After the water is boiled, boil the dumplings
3. After the dumplings are placed in the pot, stir gently and gently, as long as they do not stick together or stick to the bottom of the pot.
4. Start timing after cooking 5min
5. The pot can be left uncovered and the water boils all the time, no problem. Remove after 5min and enjoy.
6. If you want the dumplings to be boiled and have a big belly, you can put the lid on at 4:45 for 15 seconds, and then take out the dumplings and enjoy them
Please note that we will charge a redelivery fee of $10.00 for each attempt if you are not present to collect your order.
This amount will be payable upon redelivery.
Alternatively, you may choose to opt for self-pickup at no extra charge.